ServicesOur business administration degree holders
are at your service. read more >
PricesYou get much more
in skilled service than you pay for. check our prices >
QualityWe do CUSTOM writing only.
Plagiarism is a sin. ORDER NOW >
Support24x7 friendly support
is what you get for free
as a part of our service. >> Contact Us <<
The Boston University MBA program provides the tools you will need to advance along your chosen career path. New graduates rate of employment is considerably higher than the national average, giving a good indication of how well prospective employers view the Boston University MBA program. Whether seeking new opportunities, or improving your skills to better function in a current position, the Boston University MBA program will benefit you tremendously.
Boston University MBA program requirements
As is standard with most MBA programs, Boston University MBA program applicants must have a four year degree from an accredited school to apply. The following is a list of items to be submitted with your application.
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts for every post secondary school attended
- GMAT or GRE test score
- 3 essays
No minimum requirements are set for test scores or grade point average. There is a fourth optional Boston University supplement essay if you feel you have additional information regarding your application that should be brought to the admission board’s attention.
How to write a Boston University MBA essay
The topics assigned in the Boston University application essay process are meant to provide reviewers with additional information about applicants that cannot be gathered from things like test scores or grade point averages. For you as the applicant its your opportunity to highlight yourself and demonstrate to admissions officials your worthiness to be admitted to the program. Some guidelines as to what should or shouldn’t be included in your Boston University MBA essay follow
- Provide some specific long and short term goals you have and describe how having a Boston University MBA would affect those goals.
- Tell some of the things that influenced your decision to apply for the MBA program. How long have you held your goal of applying and what obstacles have you overcome
- Tell why you decided on Boston U. What aspect of the program specifically attracted you and how does it fulfill your needs,
- Be specific. You will hear it time and again. Give specific goals, give a specific example or state a specific case.
- Don’t be too wordy, or use big words just to try and impress. Simple sentences that succinctly make your point are the best
- Don’t use clichés
- Proofread. Do not submit a Boston University essay with grammatical errors or spelling mistakes
If you are having problems with your Boston University MBA essay or Harvard MBA essay our company can help you. We have experienced professional writers, well versed in writing effective MBA essays. Skilled editors proofread every essay we produce. You can order our services through our easy online order process and our 24/7 customer support means you will never be left hanging when you have a question. We offer affordable rates and complete satisfaction guarantees on every essay. Try our superior service for your Boston University essay needs.