ServicesOur business administration degree holders
are at your service. read more >
PricesYou get much more
in skilled service than you pay for. check our prices >
QualityWe do CUSTOM writing only.
Plagiarism is a sin. ORDER NOW >
Support24x7 friendly support
is what you get for free
as a part of our service. >> Contact Us <<
The MBA program from the University has an excellent reputation and its recent graduates have a very high placement rate. There are many reasons for pursuing an MBA degree. Increased earning potential and career advancement being just two of those reasons. Regardless of the purpose behind your choice, the University of Minnesota MBA program will be an asset to achieving your goals.
University of Minnesota MBA program requirements
Applying for admission to the University of Minnesota MBA program requires a four-year degree from an accredited school. The admission requirements to be submitted include
- Transcripts from post-secondary schools attended
- Three professional references
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Current resume/CV
- Personal statement/ MBA essay
There are no minimum requirements for test scores or grade point averages. There are also no work requirements but a minimum of 2 years experience is recommended.
How to write a University of Minnesota MBA essay
The University of Minnesota application essay or personal statement serves to let admissions board officials see some of what’s behind the test scores and grade point averages. They are looking for individual characteristics that might be of benefit in the program but that can’t be measured by official data. The University of Minnesota essay you submit should
- State some specific goals you have. Show how gaining an MBA from the University of Minnesota directly affects those goals
- Give specific reasons you chose their program. Maybe a course nobody else offers or even a particular professor you want to learn from
- Provide some experiences from your past that influenced your choices
You should try and avoid the following
- Generalizations. The committee will always be looking for specifics
- Clichés and quotes. Use your own words
- Long flowery statements. Be concise. Short simple sentences are usually best
- Grammatical errors and spelling mistake. Proofread your essay several times. Simple spelling and grammatical errors make a poor impression
If you are having difficulty writing your University of Minnesota MBA essay or University of Washington essay a service like our company provides could be the solution you need. We offer MBA essay services and have writers who specialize in writing MBA admission essays. With information provided by you, our skilled writers will be able to produce a high quality, original essay specifically for you. We have a double proofreading procedure to make sure your essay is error free. Our writers and editors are used to working on tight schedules and we guarantee your essay will be delivered on or before the deadline specified. We also guarantee the essay to satisfy all your requirements. Our 24/7 customer support allows you to keep track of an essays progress and address any concerns at any time. Easy online ordering and affordable rates make obtaining a University of Minnesota essay simple and fast.